Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer Garden Adventure

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens with my sketching class at school, and really enjoyed the short time we spent there. I told my friend Lisa about it, and how I thought some of the ladies at church would really like to visit the gardens too. We came up with the idea of doing a garden day visiting a couple gardens including the BBG. So I planned this day and decided to first visit the Bradner Gardens Park in Seattle and then the BBG. We had a small group this time because we didn't have much time to give people notice. But it turned out nice and I think everyone enjoyed it! The weather was nice [maybe just a hint on the hot side ;)], lots of things were blooming and the bumble bees were out. Sounds like the ladies enjoyed it enough that we will plan another garden adventure for the autumn! Here are some pictures from our adventure:



Also- to see more pics click here!

1 Comments:

Blogger tootlepip said...

Your pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home