Saturday, March 12, 2005

BREAKING NEWS! DROUGHT 2005!

Its official - Governor Gregoire (who I really don't think is Governor) has declared that Washington is in the midst of a drought. Once again the media went all out on the subject and scared a lot of people - ok, maybe not a lot of people. I still just laugh when people start talking about Washington having a drought, its seems like such an oxymoron! Yes, we didn't get half the amount of rainfall that we normally do, but its not a disaster like when Texas has a drought, is it? Correct me if I'm wrong. In a way this drought might be a good thing... because it may bring to light how much water we waste and maybe some conservation will come from it. Anyway- its not stopping people from buying plants which is good for me! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home