Saturday, December 31, 2005

links for college-age christian girls

my mom sent me this link last night about christian girls going to college, its a really good article! check it out at the: Mother-Lode

In reading that article, I came across a blog that is put together by a mother-daughter team which is also excellent. The blog is called: Got Me A College Girl

here is another site I found that is a really good resource for christian girls like me who are in college, and single. Its called TrueU.org and they actually have a section for guys also. They have a lot of good articles talking about issues that college-age people deal with. One article that I really appreciated from this same site was called The Difference Between Girls and Girls .

anyway.. I was really excited to find these sites and the articles they contain so I thought I'd share them with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home