Monday, July 25, 2005

Seeing Seattle for the First Time


I'm sitting here in the kitchen nook resting my feet after walking around the Seattle Center all day. It was one of the more enjoyable visits I've had to Seattle Center simply because we had a friend with us who had never been to Seattle before. Our family has a membership to the Pacific Science Center and with it we can bring guests with us for free. So we took our visiting friends into the PSC today. two had been there before, but one hadn't seen anything like that before. Since I have been visiting the PSC since I was really little, I have seen pretty much everything there. But to have someone who had never been there was a lot of fun! I was able to show her around and she would get so excited about the exhibits & interactive booths! Then we got done at the PSC and went out by the Space Needle and told her that we would wait for her to go up the Needle. She was so happy! She has taken so many pictures that she won't be able to afford to develop them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home