Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Today we had family over to celebrate my baby brother's birthday. He turned 9. I know not much of a baby. Its just scary to me that he is turning 9! next year will be double digits!! My brother, Bouncy Boy, is very much into Gameboy Advance so he recieved such gifts as a Gameboy case, Star Wars game, and Medal of Honor game. He also received items to "trick out" his bike with. Some awesome chopper pedals and a chopper style mirror.

While the family was here my uncle, Captain D, showed me a free photo program that he loves. It is so easy to use! I found out that it is related to the program I use to post my pics at The Picture Garden . Its really easy to use and I thought maybe some of my friends would like to try it out. It's called Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger TheHeadGirl said...

Gorgeous pics! I've used the one of Deception Pass as my desktop background... not sure why, as it will just make us all miserable again. ;-)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home