Monday, March 21, 2005

Incredibly Funny

I have officially seen The Incredibles as of last night, and I have to say that it was very good. The computer graphics are always a delight to watch, and it was interesting that in certain parts the characters actually looked somewhat real. I think it was refreshing to see a movie that had a united family working together to do good. Yes, they had their disagreements, but what family doesn't? The important thing is that they did love each other and look out for each other, even at times when their lives might be in danger. I cannot say that this movie is my favorite movie, (Pirates of the Caribbean still holds strong!) but it is definetly in the top 5!

[btw- bravo to Dad who bought the DVD before we had seen it - I really enjoyed the movie and will again!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home