Monday, March 14, 2005

Is it over yet?

I'm sure that any college student can relate to that feeling. I get this feeling at the end of every quarter. Its that time again. The point where you are sick of going to class, there is no more excitement - its just down to finding out if your grades are good enough to get the good student discount on auto insurance and for you to only pay half of tuition. It was obvious that everyone felt that way tonite in Soils class. One person would mumble something about "speeding things up" and the next student would optimistically state that our teacher "really wants to get on the 8 o'clock ferry instead of the 10 o'clock". Towards the middle of class it was obvious that our teacher had no such goal. Luckily we weren't required to think too hard about anything tonight. However, we were required to turn in our research papers. I think mine was pretty good. Its probably not my best paper, but I should get a good grade on it. And besides that, I actually did learn a lot from it and was intrigued by the topic (which always makes it more fun). Now I only have to get through pruning class tomorrow, which should be interesting because of teacher/homework/grading issues. Then I have soils class on wednesday, which will only consist of a short quiz, and I'm done for two whole weeks! that is going to be so enjoyable!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 more weeks 'til the end of our semester... And a research paper to be done before then, too.

OK, let me get this straight: You get to pay only half of tuition if you maintain good student status? Yes, I'm going to gripe and complain. That is so totally not fair. Here we all share an equal financial burden (although there are scholarship opportunities).

Normally I'll post with my real username, but let's see if you can guess who I am:
Have you finished LotR yet? ;-D Love ya!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home