Monday, January 16, 2006

my mom over at tootlestime was sent the following and I thought it sounded like fun... so here goes! ;)

Four Jobs I have had in the past:
1. babysitter
2. file clerk at chiropractic office
3. nursery worker at wholesale plant nursery
4. currently working at hardware store in garden dept.

Four Movies I would (or do) watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
4. Twelfth Night

Four Places I have lived:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Lynnwood, WA
3. Arlington, WA
4. Marysville, WA

Four TV Shows I watch:
1.CSI: Miami
2. Project Runway
3. Numbers
4. Without a Trace

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. South Dakota
2. Disney Land
3. Washington DC
4. Tennessee

Four Websites I visit Daily:
1. yahoo.com
2. myspace.com
3. google.com
4. and lately our local library page

Four Favorite Foods:
1. enchiladas (anything mexican)
2. lasagna
3. stuffed chicken
4.chocolate

Four Places I'd rather be:
1. Heaven

(the following are places I'd like to tour)
2. Europe (specifically, England, France, & germany)
3. the Atlantic Coast
4. Oregon & California

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home