Saturday, October 21, 2006

corn maze

ok... so last night I went with some friends to the corn maze in Snohomish at Stocker Farms. It was sooo much fun! It was a little freaky too... at the maze, they have two different sections to go in: the regular maze, and the "Field of Screams". We paid to do both. We started by doing one section of the regular maze and then went to the Field of Screams and then went back to do the second section of the regular maze. By the time we went back into the regular maze, I was just enough freaked out from the Field of Screams that I kept thinking someone was going to pop out of the corn at me. (it didn't help that one of my friends kept getting ahead of us and hiding in the corn) after we did the maze we went to ColdStone Creamery for ice cream. It was cool.

anywho... it was fun - mostly because I went with friends.

here is what the maze looked like:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home